The estate is composed of three structures:
La Villa – La Fattoria di Argiano – Mulino delle Gualtiere.
Was built at the request of a noble family from Montepulciano in 1812, the Napoleon period, which is reflected in the architectural and decorative characteristics which are can also be recognized in the gardens and adjacent parkland. The villa, church and old garden are the ideal surrounds for weddings and other celebrations.
Is an estate with a beautiful villa where every now and then the owner stays and a farmhouse divided into following four apartments for guests.
Is a beautiful old farmhouse, just restructured, composed of the first floor were every now and then, the owner lives, and one apartment, quiet and fresh in the summer, for the guests at the ground floor with their own private entrance and garden.